.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Summer Time in Conroe

I have really been ignoring this blog for too long. Right now I am roving around the town looking for things to put here. Kind of like a squirrel hiding acorns for the winter. Hopefully I can load on up juicy things to share, then ration them out over the coming months, just in case I can't find other things to rant about as I go.

So far, it has rained.
I don't mind rain.
Rain is much better than last summer's drought.

There is such thing as too much rain.

Anyone remember the big flood of 1994?

I do.

12 feet of water in my house
My car did not make a good submarine

It was more than scary.

Rain and the San Jacinto River are not the best of friends, especially if Lake Conroe fills up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?