.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm Back

Yes, I have been on break, but that is life. Fall asleep then wake up and realize that Conroe wasn't a dream.

Yesterday marked 86 days until my 20 year high school reunion. Twenty stinking years since I ran out of Conroe High School and found a beer to drink.

Since I have been slacking on the good old Conroe blog, I am going to dedicate the next 85 days to remembering the people and places that made up my childhood here.

This is going to be fun.

Comments:
so who is this? i'm also from Conroe...and I believe you must be in my sisters graduating class.
like you-i have fond memories of conroe...
 
I'm also from Conroe and graduated with cherokee. You know Sean Sellars (saw your oct. post)and I knew Sean Sellars. Hmmmmm......
 
So someone one else knows Sean? Small world, or should I say "small man."

He is often the butt of my short jokes and he deserves it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?